I think I have pretty much everything sorted for my bike trip down to Dunedin!
- Flight – Auckland – Christchurch – Dunedin
- Car rental – got a car through Rent-A-Dent… cheap!
- Bike is primed and ready to go
- Tent (though I just found out I do not need it as Mark has arranged a camper van for my stay at his place – sweet as!)
- Riding Gear
- Head lamp – night ride!
- Food for riding – got some one-square meals, nuts and dried fruit, chocolate, engery power drink
- Camera – I am going to make an effort to stop and take some photos!
I can’t really think of anything else. Ill be hitting up a grocery store when I get to Dunedin for some bbq supplies and beers. Anything else I guess I will just pick up when I am down there.
The weather isn’t looking too bad. Looks like it will be mostly sunny with highs of +20 and lows of about +9. They are forecasting one day of rain, but with the way weather changes I am not really reading too much into any of it!
I will not blogging for a week or so, since I am not taking my computer to down to Dunedin.
Fingers crossed my fitness will be ok and I will be able keep up with these nutters!