To Do List
I’ve got one year in New Zealand and a hell of a lot to do…
1. Heli-bike – it’s really a two-for-one deal ; a) helicopter ride – SWEET! b) An amazing decent on my bike from the top of a freakn mountain – NICE!
2. Bungee Jump – so im trusting my life to a elasticband, something doesn’t seem right…
3. Sky Dive – easy.. want to fly!
4. Learn to Surf – no explanation needed!
5. Abseil Waitomo – have you seen those caves… who wouldn’t want want to do that!
6. Hike Tongariro Crossing – i like walks… 18 km walks. Check it out!
7. Work in Bakery – mmmm bread
8. Learn Yoga – heard it is a hell of a workout and i like those lululemon pants on girls (another two-for-one)
9. Go Whale Watching – never seen one, but want too
10. Scuba Dive/Snorkel – I actually want to live under the sea like aquaman
11. Ride in the Moa Beer Moa Hunt -bike and beer my two favorite things – so I have to check this out!
12. WOOF – like the concept behind it
13. Couch Surf – meet some locals and save some cash
14. Hit a Road Gap – think this maybe one of those ideas that sounded good at the time
15. Campervan roadtrip – what could be more fun than a camper filled with good friends, no itinerary and the open road
16. See the All-Blacks play
17. Kiteboarding – never really thought about it until a reader suggested it.. it’s on the list! http://www.oceanxtreme.co.nz/Index.htm
Do you have a suggestion? Hit me up and help me fill out this list!